Oi! :) Come on in and have a cuppa.
My name is Atte. My husband Ivan and I run a small bakery chain headquartered in New Zealand. We have two adventurous sons, Nakita and Vanya. Everyone, with the exception of Vanya, in the family is deaf. Due to my poor eyesight, I have a German Shepherd assistance dog named Blondi. I used to write a lot about cars, baking and science, but not so much anymore. Below is a collection of old posts. I might write once in a while.
Hackerspace (Baking Tips)
- How to Whip Fatty-Fat Fats Without Getting Arthritis
- How Not to Claim Ownership of Birthday Cakes
- Yolk, Yolo!
- The Best Pies are Old Pies
- Lost Your Dough? Try Looking Under My Tyres!
- You’re Getting Canned, Boy!
Hackerspace (Open Thread)
- Have Some Peace This Open Thread
- Honouring the Car that Motorised This Open Thread
- *troll Open Thread with a “Hi Mum!” sign*
- There is No Place Like Home This Open Thread
- Open Thread: If You Name Your Kids After a Car, What Would It Be?
- The Birth of the People’s Car (I/IV)
- The Birth of the People’s Car (II/IV)
- The Birth of the People’s Car (III/IV)
- The Birth of the People’s Car (IV/IV)
- Concept Cars of 1934
- Concept Cars of 1938
- Concept Cars of 1940
- Concept Cars of 1947
- Concept Cars of 1948
- Concept Cars of 1951
- Concept Cars of 1952
- Concept Cars of 1969
- Concept Cars of 1972
- Concept Cars of 1976
- Concept Cars of 1983
- Concept Cars of 1987
- Concept Cars of 1990
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Top Ten Most Beautiful German Cars of the 1930s
- Top Ten Cutest German Transporters
- The Ugliest Volkswagen Prototype
- Cyanide and Happiness: Food & Drink Edition
- Cyanide and Happiness: Motor Vehicle Edition